Presently, Sherman Carter Barnhart Architects is seeking the following position.
Architect/Assistant Project Manager
Sherman Carter Barnhart Architects is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, talented Architect/Assistant Project Manager. We are offering a $5,000 signing bonus.
Qualified applicants should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree of Architecture
- State of Kentucky Architectural License or near completion of ARE
- Minimum of 5 years architectural experience
- Ability to design, develop contract documents, and perform construction administration
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to facilitate meetings with the clients, project staff, and consultant coordination
- The ability to utilize computer systems to effectively manage projects. Required computer skills: AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Adobe, and MS Office
We feel our employees are the most valuable asset to success. We support them with:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Flexible work hours to support a healthy work-life balance
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Wellness Programs
- Professional Development Programs
If you’d like to be part of our team, please email your resume to email@example.com.