Presently, Sherman Carter Barnhart Architects is seeking the following position.
a qualified office manager to support human resources and accounting. We are looking for an enthusiastic and upbeat person who enjoys working with others. We want an office manager who is focused and detail-oriented. We are looking for someone who has the experience to recommend and execute office policies and procedures.
• Two years related experience
• Working knowledge of processes and systems including financial reporting
• Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
We feel our employees are the most valuable asset to success. We support them with:
• Competitive salaries
• Paid time off
• Flexible work hours to support a healthy work-life balance
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Profit Sharing
• Retirement Plans
• Wellness Programs
If you’d like to be part of our team, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Sherman Carter Barnhart Architects is an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA/M/F/D/V