Presently, Sherman Carter Barnhart Architects is seeking the following position.
Sherman Carter Barnhart Architects is looking for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for our Lexington office.
We believe our employees drive the success of the company. With success as our ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating, and financially rewarding opportunities. Our firm philosophy creates designs that contribute to the benefit of the community, physical conditions, and its influences on the environment. We are dedicated to a collaborative process that facilitates our client’s needs.
Are you an experienced administrative assistant professional who is skilled and energized by a range of administrative activities? Are you flexible and self-motivated? Do you enjoy a challenging and vibrant work environment? If this sounds like you, apply today.
- Is the face of the firm. Creates the first impression of the firm.
- Answers, transfers, and forwards phone calls to appropriate personnel.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Prepares, receives, and distributes office mail.
- Setup conference calls and virtual meetings.
- Create and finalize Owner-Architect and Owner- Contracts
- Conduct research to assist with projects or inquiries.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, and meetings.
- Schedules and organizes appointments.
- Types and proofreads miscellaneous documents and correspondence.
- Electronic filing and assistance with accountant filing.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Detail-oriented and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to type 60 words a minute.
- Knowledge of KY Dept of Education forms and processes preferred.
- Ability to operate and maintain general office equipment.
- Flexible and adaptable in various situations and when interacting with different personalities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role.
We feel our employees are the most valuable asset to success. We support them with:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Flexible work hours to support a healthy work-life balance
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Wellness Programs
If you’d like to be part of our team, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Sherman Carter Barnhart Architects is an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA/M/F/D/V